We are looking for Experienced Medical Billers:
Our team learning environment offers a challenging and rewarding career for individuals seeking a performance based compensation plan that includes a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are an experienced medical biller and/or coder, and interested in working with a dynamic growing and company, please get in touch with us.
Our medical billing specialists provide premier billing services to our clients in a wide variety of specialties, which include: posting of charges, review claims for accuracy, oversee processing of claims to payers, resolve insurance company payments that are late, underpaid or denied, resolve and respond to patient inquiries, work closely with doctors, practitioners and office staff to implement best practice practices and procedures.
Learn and become proficient with premier billing systems. Efficiently analyze insurance claims throughout the submission process ensuring claims are accurately coded in a timely fashion and for maximum reimbursement and compliance. Ensure that all claims reach the payers and independently resolve any issues (underpayments, denials, etc.) with the claim so that claims are paid fully and on time. Consult with the practice manager, front desk staff and providers on a regular basis to implement and maintain quality assurance, optimal billing procedures and client satisfaction.
- Minimum 2 years of medical billing experience
- High School degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding rules
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and use of email
- Experienced in using the Internet to access payer websites for policies and rules as well as general research
The Ideal Candidate brings
- Strong time management, customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities, attention to detail and follow through
- Passion to achieve excellence
- Works with a blend of quality, speed, and accuracy
- Thrives in an autonomous work situation
- Takes full ownership of both the successes and the failures of a task
- Strong relationship building skills
- Effective and efficient problem solver
- Good with numbers and accurate with data entry
- Has a polite and has a professional approach
- Is honest, open, sincere
- Fosters excellent customer service
- Appreciates being well paid for excellent results
- AAPC, AHIMA, or CPC medical coder certification is a plus
Please send us an email with your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We forward to hearing from you!